Real Madrid cracked as the first association the magic 400 million euro border. The royal ones would start the list of the 20 best-selling clubs of the world. Under the Top 20 are nevertheless five federal league clubs.
The company of auditors Deloitte provided this ranking on the basis the published annual balances of the clubs and further reliable sources. The list states Real Madrid, before the FC Barcelona and Manchester United. The German record master FC Bayern Munich follows after place four.
Fab Four in Top Ten
Beside the two Spanish Top clubs the English Fab Four, Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea London as well as the FC Liverpool is, under the Top Ten. There also the Italian Top associations appear Juventus Turin, AC Milan and Inter Milan beside the FC Bayern.
Under Top 20
With Newcastle United is even an association under the Top 20, which plays at present in the second English league, while the French league is represented only with Olympique Lyon and Olympique Marseille.
Here the list in the overview:
1. Real Madrid 401,4 million euros
2. FC Barcelona 365,9 million euros
3. Manchester United 327,0 million euros
4. Bayern Munich 289,5 million euros
5. FC Arsenal 263,0 million euros
6. FC Chelsea 242,3 million euros
7. FC Liverpool 217,0 million euros
8. Juventus Turin 203,2 million euros
9. Inter Milan 196,5 million euros
10. AC Milan 196,5 million euros
11. Hamburg sports association 146,7 million euros
12. AS Rome 146,4 million euros
13. Olympique Lyon 139,6 million euros
14. Olympique Marseille 133,2 million euros
15. Tottenham Hotspur 132,7 million euros
16. FC Schalke 04 124,5 million euros
17. Werder Bremen 114,7 million euros
18. Borussia Dortmund 103,5 million euros
19. Manchester City 102,2 million euros
20. Newcastle United 101,0 million euros