The Colombia international has been heavily linked with both Barcelona and Manchester United and he has now told the Viola supremo that he would like to move on
Fiorentina president Andrea Della Valle has revealed that Juan Cuadrado will be allowed to leave for the right price.
The Colombia international has been linked with a move away from the Artemio Franchi all summer long, with Barcelona and Manchester United among those reportedly interested in signing the versatile winger.
Fiorentina had hoped to hold onto Cuadrado for at least another season but Della Valle admitted after talks with the player and his representative on Friday that the 26-year-old would like to move on.
“We spoke with Cuadrado and looked him in the eye,” the Viola supremo told reporters at a press conference on Friday. “It was a a very serious and honest meeting.
“At the end, however, the situation is that if an important offer arrives, the boy will leave. The city deserves to know this type of thing.
“I asked him to stay at least another year with this team, as the club has a major project.
“Although I saw a good reaction to this on his part, I can only confirm that should an important offer arrive, I will be the first to set him free.
“And I fear that these offers will arrive.”
Fiorentina sporting director Daniele Prade has previously stated that the club will not let Cuadrado depart for anything less than €50 million.