Japanese player is not in contact with AC Milan, said players agent. Press speculated in previous days, that japanase star is step away from joining Milan, but players agent, Kees Ploegsma has talked down the speculations.
“I know nothing about this, nobody contacted me. As far as I know, Keisuke is CSKA’s player and he will stay there. Obviously it’s an honour being linked to prestigious sides, but it is not a surprise because Keiskuke did good things in the World Cup and with CSKA.”
Aleksandr Kolarov is now officialy player of Manchester City, he signed 5-year-contract with Citizens. Yaya Toure said he refused offer from Manchester United and choose City because of Citizens history, then because of his brother.
On other side, Maicon’s father said that Douglas is dreaming about playing for Real Madrid.
Last night, Brazil national side made switch, and today it’s officialy – new coach will be Mano Menezes, not Sarabia.
After they sucessfuly signed Aleksandar Kolarov from Lazio, City is now one step away from signing another player who played in Serie A. Mario Balotelli, promising but problematic youngster is just one step away from signing. Inter and City have agreed on a transfer fee, City just have to make an agreement with Balotelli about his wage during his time in England. We can expect this saga to end next week.
– Arsenal: Mertesacker (25, Werder B.) on target; Arshavin wants Fulham’s goalkeeper, Schwarzer
– Manchester City: Kolarov signed for Manchester City, price was €18m, expecting to be official after he’s done with medical exams; Coach Roberto Mancini confirmed our reports that he’s after Aston Villa’s Milner
– Del Neri (Juve‘s coach), confirmed Diego is up for sale
– After we announced there is an deal between CSKA and AC Milan over Honda, his agent said: “Milan would be great, but we have to wait and see what will be the offer for player.”
– Again, we were right, there is an interest from Real Madrid on Ricardo Carvalho who said: “It would be a dream, playing for Real M.”
After the dreams of signing Edin Dzeko from Wolfsburg vanished, Juve already found themself a new target. It is Emanuel Adebayor, 26 years old player from Manchester City, which price is set very high. It is possible, that Juve could get Adebayor on loan, and only take care of players wage. The chemistry between R.Mancini and Adebayor was never good, which means that Mancini could agree with this transfer, especially if Balotelli signs for a contract with new born billionares.