From W. Bremen: “We respect his decision and wish him all the best.”
City is also looking to get rid of some strikers like Bellamy who will probably finish at Cardiff on loan, while Robinho could go to Barcelona or Schalke.
Oezil’s father said that Mesut only want’s Madrid’s Galacticos, but the price between clubs is still problem. Real Madrid is ready to offer maximum €25m, while Werder Bremen asks for €30m. His contract will expire next season, and Mesut’s father said if they don’t let him go now, they won’t extend contract and that his son will leave them then for free.
These days top transfer romours are:
– Oezil to Real – our reports suggest that there is still a long way to go before they bring Werder’s sensation on WC2010, even if some says they already clinched the deal and it’s waiting just to be official.
– Neymar for Chelsea – lot has been said, but on the end, we think he will switch for Anchelotti’s club.
– Ibra‘s saga still not over, AC Milan is trying to bring him on loan, which is for us ridiculous, while City is looking first to sell some strikers.
– Diego is very close to switch for Wolfsburg after bad season at Juventus.
– Ferguson‘s club signed unkown striker, Bebe, again, from Portugal.
Reports from England and Spain were saying that Javier Mascherano is just step away from signing a contract with Barcelona. But now it is clear that this scenario will not go throught. Barcelona sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta has denied reports that the club have reached any agreement to sign Javier Mascherano from Liverpool, and has also claimed that the player ‘does not fit into the club’s season plan’.
Now it is all on Inter, who had the best chances on signing Mascherano from the very beginning. Mascherano wants to join Inter and re-unite with his former boss Rafael benitez and his Argentinian teammates, Diego Milito, Walter Samuel, Javier Zanetti, Esteban Cambiasso etc. Inter was holding the negotations because as Massimo Moratti, the president of Inter said, they did not have enough money to buy Mascherano, but now as they sold Balotelli to Man City, money is not a problem. We will see in next few days, if this saga will come to an end.
Italian Under-21 international Federico Macheda will not leave Manchester United on loan, said Sir Alex Ferguson, because “he’s cocky.” There were reports the teenager would be shipped out to gain more first team experience in the Premier League.
“He is one we have to keep a close eye on. He has a cocky arrogance about him. He will argue with players in a training session and he will compete for his ego. But he’s only 18, he’s not 19 until October and we keep forgetting that. He is an exceptional talent and he is tough. He does not get bullied in games. He gives as good as he gets. There was no chance of us ever letting him go on loan – he stays here. We need to keep an eye on him.”