Ogbonna: I'm a Juventino now

The 25-year-old defender found it difficult to leave the Granata for the Old Lady during the summer but says he felt right at home as soon as he arrived at Juventus Stadium

Angelo Ogbonna has claimed that he became a Juventino the moment he joined the Bianconeri from Torino.

The Italy international came through the youth ranks at the Granata but made a €13 million transfer to their cross-town rivals during the summer.

Ogbonna freely admits that it was a difficult decision to cross the Turin divide but says he now feels right at home at Juventus Stadium.

“I felt like a Juventino from the first day, even though it was not easy to forget 12 years with the Granata,” the versatile centre-half told La Stampa.

“Juve are different. They are more distinguished and the objectives are different. There is only one target: victory.”

Ogbonna has yet to nail down a regular berth in Antonio Conte’s starting line-up but says that he is learning all the time.

“Conte wants me more aggressive, but in the competitive sense and in the reading of the game,” he explained.

The 25-year-old Ogbonna has made five Serie A appearances for Juventus so far this season.

Perez: Ronaldo will finish career at Real Madrid

The Blancos supremo does not believe that there is any chance of the Portugal international leaving Los Blancos, while he is also enthused by the arrival of Gareth Bale

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says that Cristiano Ronaldo will finish his career at the Santiago Bernabeu.

The Portugal international has been repeatedly linked with a return to Manchester United but in September the 28-year-old committed himself to Los Blancos until 2018.

Perez is in no doubt that Ronaldo will not only honour his current contract with the club but continue playing in the Spanish capital until he decides to hang up his boots.

“We are immensely proud that Cristiano Ronaldo is with us – he will spend the rest of his career at Real Madrid,” the Blancos supremo told reporters on Saturday.

“He is the greatest player on the planet and one of the greatest of all time.”

Perez is also enthused that Ronaldo has now been joined at Madrid by Gareth Bale, whom Madrid acquired from Tottenham for a world-record €100 million this summer, as he believes the club are now in a position to dominate European football for years to come.

“We have strengthened with the acquisition of Bale, who has twice been named player of the year in the Premier League,” he stated.

“Thus, we are continuing the model set out by [former Madrid president Santiago] Bernabeu, according to which there is a blend of the best players in the world, the best Spanish players and a strong commitment to the youth system.

“They are all managed by [coach Carlo] Ancelotti, who is a recognised winner. He comes with the necessary experience to lead this impressive team and he is able to call on the invaluable assistance of Zinedine Zidane.”

Madrid are currently third in La Liga, six points behind leaders Barcelona, but they sealed their place in the last 16 of the Champions League with a 4-1 win over Galatasaray in midweek.

Berlusconi: Galliani not leaving AC Milan

The 69-year-old announced on Friday that he would be leaving his post after 27 years at San Siro but the former Italy Prime Minister says his long-time colleague is going nowhere

AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has stated that Adriano Galliani will remain as the club’s CEO.

Galliani announced on Friday that he intends to stand down after next month’s Champions League clash with Ajax, admitting that he was upset with the manner of his imminent departure after 27 years at San Siro, amidst reports of a falling out with Rossoneri director Barbara Berlusconi, daughter of Silvio.

However, despite being unable to make an unscheduled press conference on Saturday, Silvio announced via the club’s official TV channel that Galliani is going nowhere, explaining that the pair had held conciliatory talks on Friday evening.

“Tranquillity has returned to Milan,” the former Italy Prime Minister told Milan Channel. “Adriano Galliani remains in place, like all the others.

“The only reason I could not go to Milanello [for the press conference] was because of the bad weather.

“Adriano Galliani is much more relaxed after the dinner we had at Arcore last night.”

Milan currently sit 13th in Serie A, but Massimiliano Allegri’s men can book their place in the last 16 of the Champions League by avoiding defeat at home to Ajax on December 11.

Blanc hints at January swoop amid Pogba rumours

The 48-year-old has stated his intentions in possibly bringing in a midfielder with the Juventus star linked with les Parisiens in recent weeks

Paris Saint-Germain coach Laurent Blanc has revealed he may look to bolster his midfield options in the January transfer window.

The Ligue 1 champions have been strongly linked with a move for Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba and Blanc has now further fuelled speculation that PSG could make a move for the France international this winter, although he has insisted that he is happy with his current squad.

“We may perhaps add another element in midfield. But if I keep the same squad, I’ll be very happy,” Blanc said at a press conference.

“I am very happy with my squad and I want to keep it the way it is. It’s not too big, but there is a lot of quality. The competition for places is very healthy and gets the best out of the squad.”

PSG are unbeaten in their last 26 competitive outings, and sit four points clear of second-placed Lille at the top of Ligue 1 ahead of Sunday’s home clash with Lyon.

However, Blanc remains wary of complacency setting into his side and believes remaining ahead will be a challenge.

“We are currently playing better than our opponents, but there’s no such thing as an easy match, even if the score suggests otherwise,” he continued.

“We beat Reims 3-0, but it wasn’t an easy match. We cannot afford to drop our guard.

“Our opponents are always very motivated against us, at home or away. If we are not at 100 per cent, they can cause us some problems.”

Lukaku considering Chelsea exit

The striker, on loan at Everton, says he has not heard from anyone at Stamford Bridge in a couple of months and has to do what is best for his career

Romelu Lukaku has indicated he would consider leaving Chelsea for Everton permanently, if the Goodison Park club earn a place in the Champions League this season.

The Belgian, on loan for the second season in a row after spending the 2011-12 campaign at West Brom, made the move to Everton on transfer deadline day.

Lukaku has gone on to score seven goals in the Premier League as the club sit just three points behind second-placed Liverpool after 12 games.

Asked on BBC Sport if he would stay at Goodison Park, Lukaku said: “It’s not a bad idea. If we play Champions League, yeah, why not?

“I was watching the games this week and I miss European football a lot.

“I would like to be successful at Chelsea but I have to work and grow and be a better player and then at the end of the season see what is the best decision for my career.”

Lukaku also revealed he has not been in regular contact with anyone at Chelsea since moving to Everton.

He added: “It’s a bit strange at the minute, the last time I heard from [Chelsea] was a couple of months ago.

“But I think they are watching my performances.”