After Dunga resigned his job as Brazil’s coach there was a question about the next coach, finally Mano Menezes has been named as the coach for the Brazil team. Mano Menezes has lead many leading clubs in the recent teams and been very successful to overcome many troubles easily. He had been with his club of the Corinthians for a period of 3 yrs and he is very thankful for that.
Mano Menezes gave the confirmation officially in front of the press of being the next coach for the Brazilian team after the position was denied by Muricy Ramalho as his club was not able to relieve him. He has a record of taking his club to a Copa Libertadores final for two seasons but unfortunately were defeated by the Argentines.
The whole country has some great expectations from the new coach to make the international team more successful. Mano Menezes really have to make the team to over come the failure of the 2010 World Cup, also there will be more pressure on him as the next world cup will be hosted by Brazil in 2014.
Aleksandr Kolarov is now officialy player of Manchester City, he signed 5-year-contract with Citizens. Yaya Toure said he refused offer from Manchester United and choose City because of Citizens history, then because of his brother.
On other side, Maicon’s father said that Douglas is dreaming about playing for Real Madrid.
Last night, Brazil national side made switch, and today it’s officialy – new coach will be Mano Menezes, not Sarabia.
After they sucessfuly signed Aleksandar Kolarov from Lazio, City is now one step away from signing another player who played in Serie A. Mario Balotelli, promising but problematic youngster is just one step away from signing. Inter and City have agreed on a transfer fee, City just have to make an agreement with Balotelli about his wage during his time in England. We can expect this saga to end next week.
– Arsenal: Mertesacker (25, Werder B.) on target; Arshavin wants Fulham’s goalkeeper, Schwarzer
– Manchester City: Kolarov signed for Manchester City, price was €18m, expecting to be official after he’s done with medical exams; Coach Roberto Mancini confirmed our reports that he’s after Aston Villa’s Milner
– Del Neri (Juve‘s coach), confirmed Diego is up for sale
– After we announced there is an deal between CSKA and AC Milan over Honda, his agent said: “Milan would be great, but we have to wait and see what will be the offer for player.”
– Again, we were right, there is an interest from Real Madrid on Ricardo Carvalho who said: “It would be a dream, playing for Real M.”
After the dreams of signing Edin Dzeko from Wolfsburg vanished, Juve already found themself a new target. It is Emanuel Adebayor, 26 years old player from Manchester City, which price is set very high. It is possible, that Juve could get Adebayor on loan, and only take care of players wage. The chemistry between R.Mancini and Adebayor was never good, which means that Mancini could agree with this transfer, especially if Balotelli signs for a contract with new born billionares.